- This is what I saw during my last visit of Porto (Ota, Corsica): the stunning beauty of the seanature.
- Some week ago I visited the countryside on the border between Marche and Umbria, then I arrived to Castello (Fiuminata), a medieval village where I took part to a nice country fair of dessert! Enjoy these beautiful places :)
- I always come to Ferrara for my job (and I have to thank for this), even if I'd spend so much more time here. Last week I have been with my collegues and took some shots of this elegant city... No words, only pics can explain its beauty. I also had the opportunity to visit in very exception [...]
- Due to our new passion (kayaking), this year we have been in Corse for the third time. This is the stunning city of Corte, where food and people were unforgettable :)
- Some week ago, I've spent a nice day visiting this place, near Nocera Umbra. In the past, there was a lake, now a wonderful succession of green field :)
- These Graffiti have been photographed in Rome, near Piazza Malatesta. I usually don't love the dirty walls, even if they are pictured with a meaning: in this case, they have been pictured on the walls of an elementary school.
- Contrary to my "ordinary" summer holidays, I've spent few time under the water this year, because of a labyrinthitis. But the short time I had, was nice.
- It was september the last time I was here. Now, I'm visiting this place by my kayak and I have to say that it has been a great experience.
- These are the view of some nights ago, while I had a stroll along the river. Stunning show!
No posts found