- These Graffiti have been photographed in Rome, near Piazza Malatesta. I usually don't love the dirty walls, even if they are pictured with a meaning: in this case, they have been pictured on the walls of an elementary school.
- Contrary to my "ordinary" summer holidays, I've spent few time under the water this year, because of a labyrinthitis. But the short time I had, was nice.
- It was september the last time I was here. Now, I'm visiting this place by my kayak and I have to say that it has been a great experience.
- These are the view of some nights ago, while I had a stroll along the river. Stunning show!
- One of my favourite hobby is looking for the sunsets when I'm at the Island of Elba. Marciana Marina never disappoints my expectations.
- Wanderlust is when you arrive at this beach and fall in love with the stones in balance, with this natural pool, with the view of a piece of Corse :) ...and a cute boy that takes a selfie on the beach
- During my last visit at the Elba island, I've been in Sant'Andrea and...I have to admit that this place is as wild as I am: blue waters, green everywhere, rocks and marbles are the main natural dominant elements. It's a must to see!
- Now, this island definitely is into my heart. Best view, best time, best discovering time, best of every thing there happens.
- This is the only place on earth where I can open my lungs to breathe. Air is clean, green is all around me, and the nature is not contaminaited.
No posts found